Monday 18 July 2016

Bobbin lace cushion carry bag pattern

I have finally finished writing up my bobbin lace cushion carry bag pattern! It took me such a long time I have had to make it into a paid for pattern on my website. For pattern click here. The pattern comes as a PDF document so you don't have to pay any postage! The bag is for 18-20inch bobbin lace cushions. It includes two pockets (one inside and one zipped outer pocket). 

Different colour combinations of fabric really make it look quite different. Here is the link to the pattern on my shop.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that Bobbin Lace pattern bag. I have been working on something similar and kept hitting snags with the liner fabric. I think I shall purchase your pattern and try again. Have you thought about a longer handle so that it can more easily be carried on the shoulder? Can that be done on my own?

    Lindsey @ Nosto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey.
      It would be very easy to add a longer handle. You could just work out how long you want the handle, make the handles the same way as the instructions but longer and make sure you space out where they attach to the top of the bag a bit more. If you have any difficulties constructing the bag let me know and I will help. Best Wishes
      Ellie x

      Delete