Friday 22 August 2014

Bits and bobs

I have been busy finishing lots of little projects lately. Here are some of the finished items...

Silver kumihimo necklace made with silver galvanised beads. 
Made as a gift for my mums friend Alison


Cute little knickers made with heart lace and striped jersey fabric.
Made as a gift for a close friend, don't worry I won't name names!!


Love the bow!


Hand knitted cowl made from handspun Shetland fleece, I even processed the fleece from scratch too.
This one was made for my dad to keep him warm in the winter months. 


I am finishing off some hand knitted socks, handwoven scarves and working on some reverse appliqué at the moment so watch this space! 

Also I will be at the Aylsham show on this bank holiday Monday demonstrating beaded kumihimo with the Worstead Guild of weavers, spinners and dyers if anyone wants to visit us.






No comments:

Post a Comment