Saturday 23 November 2013

3D Christmas tree

I went to a course on the 9th November on how to make a 3D Christmas tree with Sally Holman. I only managed to complete one layer at the class (probably due to too much talking!) but I have finished the rest off at home. Sally inspired me to embellish. I bought two of her books at the class, she brought along a few of her projects which were gorgeous! Sally's tree was much more intricate with much nicer embroidery  and embellishment. So here is my version. 

I think I might spray the star with gold glitter so it matches the gold on the tree, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. It is just lovely, will done , it looks better than the all green one in the photo Sally gave out before the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia. My mum has already called ownership of it!

      Delete
  2. This includes computerized versions of a number of traditional animations techniques. 3D animation is digitally modeled and manipulated by an animator. Sketch Text

    ReplyDelete